L2 Fitness is a rapidly growing private gym located in Edmonton, AB. We are currently looking for an ambitious Personal Trainer to join our team.
At L2 we provide our clients with the blueprint to a stronger, more confident version of themselves through training, nutrition and community. We work very hard to create a family like culture with our clients and we are looking for someone who share’s this passion and is driven by their genuine desire to help people. Our ideal candidate is committed to on-going education, will be a great motivator and will always practice what they preach to their clients. We are a growing business, and as such we are looking for someone to grow with us.
The successful candidate will begin in a part-time position with opportunities to develop to a full-time team member.
- Fully certified
- Valid CPR Level C/AED
- Experience preferred but all applications and levels of experience will be considered
- Experience writing training programs, and interest in furthering this knowledge
- Visible passion for health and fitness
- Actively furthering knowledge in the field
- Following industry leaders
- Actively seeking (or plans to) continuing education
- Experience or knowledge in nutrition (or desire to learn)
- Practicing what you preach!
- Being awesome
Compensation will be based on experience. We offer a fun and bad-ass work environment, flexible schedule and provide a yearly continuing education allowance to help you further your knowledge.
How to Apply
With your resume please include your experience, why you are interested in joining the team and what you are passionate about (related or unrelated). Don’t worry if you do not meet ALL the requirements, we are also looking for things like personality, passion, and people skills. Experience can be gained and taught, but being truly passionate about your career is either there or it isn’t.
Please fill out our job application form here: https://l2fitness.typeform.com/to/bIDJlm